LC Real Estate Group is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 1402 11th Street in the Hill Top subdivision in Loveland, Colorado.
This +/- 2,664 SF home was built in 1959 and offers an excellent opportunity for someone to build equity through increasing the existing below market rent and updating the home. The home offers a full finished basement and is a great value to find four bedrooms (1 non-conforming bedroom) plus an office. The home includes a detached third car garage with a separate workshop complete with heating, half bathroom, and small kitchenette. The home has wood flooring in the living room and wood flooring under carpeted areas and two wood burning fireplaces. The kitchen has a gourmet kitchen with double oven and cooktop. The home has a central Loveland location near lots of amenities and is minutes from Downtown Loveland.
Other features include:
- Entertainers ranch floor plan with full finished basement
- Separate third car garage with separate heated workspace with half bathroom and kitchenette
- Two fireplaces
- Office with built-in shelving in basement
- Fully fenced rear yard with mature trees and existing sprinkler system
- Large 0.19 acre lot offers ample space for parking in the rear of home off of alley
- Gourmet kitchen with double oven and electric cooktop with hood
- Home has a garage/driveway easement restriction from Taft Avenue
- Home is part of the Thompson R2-j School District and is served by Garfield Elementary, Conrad Ball Middle School, and Loveland High School with many other additional great options nearby
- Nearby grocery options include King Soopers at Thompson Valley Towne Center at N Taft Ave & US Highway 402, Safeway at N Taft Ave and W Eisenhower Blvd, Sprouts at N Lincoln Ave & E Eisenhower Blvd.
- Minutes from recreation including Downtown Loveland restaurants, shopping, and breweries, Loveland Museum/Gallery, Loveland Lake Loveland Swim Beach, Chilson Rec Center, Loveland Library, Barnes Softball Complex & Batting Cages, River’s Edge Natural Area, Centennial Park, and The Olde Course 18 hole golf course.
- Five minute drive to Downtown Loveland restaurants and shopping