LC Real Estate Group is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 1009 North Taft Avenue in the Hill Top subdivision in Loveland, Colorado.
This +/- 2,030 SF home was built in 1960 and offers an excellent investment opportunity and an opportunity to build equity through home updates. The home offers a large lot with rear alley access and is a great value to find five bedrooms (2 conforming and 3 non-conforming) below $300,000 with a basement). The home has 1,015 finished SF on the main floor plus a 265 sq. ft. garage that can be converted to additional living space and a sun room. The basement features 1,015 sq. ft. of which approximately 884 sq. ft. is finished with three non-conforming bedrooms, a laundry room, and unfinished storage space. The home has a central Loveland location near lots of amenities and is minutes from Downtown Loveland.
- Ranch floor plan with full basement
- Full 1,015 SF basement with 884 finished SF offers additional living space and three (3) non-conforming bedrooms
- Fully fenced rear yard with mature trees and existing sprinkler system
- Large 0.19 acre lot offers ample space for parking in the rear of home off of alley
- Hardwood flooring on living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
- Home has a garage/driveway easement restriction from Taft Avenue creating opportunity to convert garage into additional living space
- Broker proforma 6.3% cap rate, 9.2% cash on cash return, and 15.0% total return
- Home is part of the Thompson R2-j School District and is served by Garfield Elementary, Conrad Ball Middle School, and Loveland High School with many other additional great options nearby
- Nearby grocery options include King Soopers at Thompson Valley Towne Centerr at N Taft Ave & US Highway 402, Safeway at N Taft Ave and W Eisenhower Blvd, Sprouts at N Lincoln Ave & E Eisenhower Blvd.
- Minutes from recreation including Downtown Loveland restaurants, shopping, and breweries, Loveland Museum/Gallery, Loveland Lake Loveland Swim Beach, Chilson Rec Center, Loveland Library, Barnes Softball Complex & Batting Cages, River’s Edge Natural Area, Centennial Park, and The Olde Course 18 hole golf course.
- Five minute drive to Downtown Loveland restaurants and shopping